Dr. Stengler's Formula Highlights:
• Superior forms in smaller servings for the convenience of those who prefer
to take less.
• Contains Coenzyme “Activated” Forms of B2(R-5-P), B6 (P-5-P) &
Methyl Folate (L-5 Methyltetrahydrofolate).
• Recent research has shown that over 46% of people can not properly
metabolize Folic Acid unless it is in its activated coenzymated
(L-5 Methyl Tetrahydrofolate).1
• Contains Lutein, Lycopene, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Grapeseed Extract.
• Contains Albion™ Mineral Chelates – The Gold Standard in Mineral Chelates.
Keep Out of Reach of Children. Do not use if safety seal on cap or printed inner seal is missing or broken. Consult a doctor if you are pregnant, lactating or currently using prescription medicine or you have a medical condition. Store in a Cool, Dry Place
Allergy Information: Product is manufactured in a facility that processes milk, egg, soy, tree nuts, fish & shellfish.
Dietary supplement FREE of milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, yeast, gluten, artificial flavors or preservatives.
1. Alternative Therapies, May/Jun 2008, Vol. 14, No. 3
Albion® and TRAACS® are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. U. S. Patent 7,838,042 is licensed by Albion Laboratories, Inc.
PureWay-C® is a registered trademark of Innovation Laboratories, Inc.